Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Made in America

      Follower’s of this blog, and any of my social media accounts, are well aware that I am a Mustang fan. I have owned many of them over the last fifty some years, and also a couple of Dodge Chargers. Even though I have also owned a few foreign cars over the years, my favorites have always been “Made in America”. 

     Now days, with all that is going on in this country, does that still mean something to most people? We have politicians who seem to want to make this country part of Mexico, filling this country with illegal foreigners, and wanting to give them the right to vote in our elections. How long will this stay the real American we have loved and defended our whole lives? Wake up people, what are you doing to our country?


No comments:

Post a Comment