Monday, May 27, 2024

Monday Morning Mustangs

      This is the way we like to start a new week, with the best Mustang pictures we can find. That is a routine many of us serious Mustang enthusiasts have found to be the best way to start our week with the a positive attitude. 

     The world is a stressful place these days, and we need to find ways to avoid getting caught up in all the negative emotions. I choose the best distraction available to relieve the stress of this modern life. That means trying to enjoy my love of beautiful and inspiring cars. 

     The world is full of many excellent cars to enjoy observing from a distance. Most of them way too expensive to ever own myself, but beautiful to admired. Mustangs are the only ones I have actually had the pleasure of owning and driving.  They will always be a favorite for me. 

       ( Social media photo, not my car. )

No comments:

Post a Comment