Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Songs of Life

      From an early age, I’ve always been a music lover. It started with a summer I spent living with my grandparents when I was 12 years old.  I heard the neighbor girls playing the popular music outside on their radios, and fell in love with it. To this day, it is still some of my favorite music.  Like the Patsy Cline hits, and the early Four Seasons songs.   A few years later, it was the car songs that were some of my favorites, as I started driving and became the car guy that I still am today. 

     Now there are many more emotional songs that I love to listen to, and have stronger meaning in this modern life we live in today. Like “The Dance” by Garth Brooks, or “One More Day” by Diamond Rio. And there are still many long time favorites like; “Don’t Let The Sun Catch You Crying” by Gerry and the Pacemakers, or “Last Song” by Edward Bear.   I listen to many, almost every night on YouTube.  

     To find my book just follow this link;   Grab Some Gears

        Early album cover photo of the “Beach Boys” 

No comments:

Post a Comment