Thursday, March 7, 2024

Throwback Thursday

      Today is “Throwback Thursday”  for many of us who post our favorite old car photos on social media. Sometimes it’s just an example of past car models that we admire, or wish we could have owned, and sometimes it is an example of one of the best we had in years gone by. That’s the case for me today.

     The car model I’m posting here today is a 1970 Ford Torino Cobra, in the same color as the one I owned over 30 years ago.  The Torino Cobras were a beautiful body style in those years, and powered by a legendary 429 Cobra-Jet V8.  I ran mine on the drag strip, and in many street races, back in those days. It’s still one of my favorite muscle cars of the many I've owned over the years. 

      1970 Torino Cobra, like the one I used to own.

No comments:

Post a Comment